My favorites are:
1) Regular. This is the purist butter macadamia.
2) Coconut pineapple. The one with the yellow square.
3) Coconut. Sprinkled with toasted coconut.
4) Dark chocolate macadamia. At left in the photo.
5) Lilkoi. This is the pink one.
Even after hand-carrying them in a protected box, we had a few mishaps, as shown at left. Thus, if you are serious about bringing these back, definitely make sure you have a few extras and hand-carry them. Very, very carefully. The cookies are $1 each, so it's well worth it baby these babies.
Because once the cookie gets the point shown on the left, the only thing you can do is sprinkle it over ice cream and eat it yourself. Really not a bad fall back, but it does short the gift stash.
Upon receipt of these, my kids and I heard various high-pitched squeals of approval for the cookies and the bag's utter cuteness.
And if you check it out, remember to try the samples there!