I love lasagne, but traditional production made this impossible to do on a weekday, unless you want to eat at 10:00PM.
1) Used Spaghetti Sauce II as the base sauce, but ditched the sausage and added an eggplant.
2) Assembled lasagne in 9 x 13 pan. 4 pieces of no-boil lasagne noodles, ricotta cheese, sauce, mozzarella, sauce.
3) Repeated 4 times. Top with remaining sauce and mozarella cheese. I didn't have parmesan, but would have sprinkled a bit on top if I did.
4) Cover loosely with aluminum foil and baked at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes. Don't let the foil touch the cheese or it will stick and make a mess. On the subject of messes, best to put the pan on a shallow baking sheet because the noodles do expand and there is a little bit of drip-over.
5) Remove foil. I had to detach hot stringy cheese because I didn't foil properly (See #4). Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes and then let it sit for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
And while the husband sniffed, "It would be even better with a little sausage," the kids said, "No more Stouffer's"
Eat Well. Be Well. We sure did.