It's time to sort to the positive. October can be downright glorious. Here are 10 reasons to love October.
1. My beloved and twisted Headless Horseman and Lilo and Stitch Trio that I shall keep out until the rah-rah-rah Christmas decorations come prancing in.
3. Halloween candy. When else can otherwise responsible adults buy gobs of KitKats, Midnight Milky Ways, Twix and Snickers? That's what we're handing out and hoping for leftovers.
4. Switching to flannel sheets. Cozy-toasty.
6. Better running weather. I will never love running, but it is certainly more tolerable in colder weather. The leaves crunch under your shoes, the air is crisp and most importantly, it offsets the Halloween candy and Boo Chips.
7. Sweater and boots. By default, people look more stylish in the fall. I firmly believe it's because they have more clothes on.
8. An extra hour of sleep when daylight savings falls back.
10. 115th Big Game. Though that used to be in November. I have many, many dear Bezerkely-related friends and family.
But for the next two weeks, Beat Cal!
Eat Well. Be Well.